6:00pm Student Bible Study: Dejection
19 March 2019 –
We usually start at 6:00pm with a meal, followed by the study, which takes max. 90 minutes. The studies are prepared by either a guest speaker, or one of the participants.
Tuesday 29th of January we’ll start our new series for the coming months, on the deadly sins. Below you can see what we’ve been up to in our Bible Studies in the last couple of years. If you’re interested to join or want to know more, feel free to contact Erik, our Student Ministry Coordinator. We would love to meet you!
- 19 March 2019: Dejection
- 29-31 March 2019: Chevetogne Weekend
- 9 April 2019: Bible Study: Wrath
- 21 April 2019: Easter Feast
- 23 April 2019: Bible Study: What does the resurrection of Jesus mean?
- 7 May 2019: Bible Study: Sloth
- 21 May 2019: Bible Study: Greed
- 4 June 2019: Bible Study: Gluttony
- 18 June 2019: Bible Study: Lust
- 25 June 2019: Concluding Activity (BBQ)
Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep.
For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.